PRIVACY- EN COOKIEVERKLARING
Wij respecteren de privacy van alle gebruikers van deze site en dragen er zorg voor dat de persoonlijke informatie, die u ons verschaft, vertrouwelijk wordt behandeld. Wanneer u op deze website contactgegevens achterlaat, dan vertrouwt u ons persoonlijke informatie toe. Deze verklaring geeft u inzicht in de wijze waarop wij met deze informatie omgaan.
Deze verklaring is van toepassing op de verwerking van data verkregen vanuit bezoek aan en gebruik van deze website en de door contactaanvragen en nieuwsbriefabonnees verstrekte persoonlijke informatie (hierna: persoonsgegevens).
COLLEGE BESCHERMING PERSOONSGEGEVENS
Wij verwerken de persoonsgegevens in overeenstemming met de wet en regelgeving op het gebied van de bescherming van persoonsgegevens, zoals de wet bescherming persoonsgegevens en de telecommunicatiewetgeving.
Wij behandelen persoonsgegevens vertrouwelijk en zorgvuldig. Wij verzamelen persoonsgegevens bij het opnemen van contact via deze website. Deze gegevens worden verwerkt ten behoeve van de administratie. De gegevens worden daarnaast gebruikt om betrokkenen op de hoogte te houden van onze dienstverlening en activiteiten. Indien u geen prijs meer stelt op deze informatie, kunt u zich hiervoor te allen tijde afmelden. Dit kan door gebruik te maken van de afmeldlink in de eventuele e-mailberichten die u ontvangt. Het is ook mogelijk om dit in een e-mailbericht aan ons kenbaar te maken. U vindt onze contactgegevens op de contactpagina. Wij verstrekken geen persoonsgegevens aan derden.
WAT ZIJN COOKIES?
Een cookie is een klein bestandje dat bij elk bezoek aan een website door uw browser (zoals Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome) op de harde schijf van uw computer wordt opgeslagen. De cookie laat toe dat uw browser vervolgens wordt herkend bij herhaald bezoek aan een website. Het gebruik van cookies is van groot belang voor het goed laten draaien van de website, maar ook cookies waarvan u niet direct het effect ziet (zoals Google Analytics) zijn zeer belangrijk. Zonder anonieme input van bezoekers hebben wij geen beeld van het gebruik van de website en hoe we de website kunnen verbeteren.
Sinds 5 juni 2012 moeten op grond van de Telecommunicatiewet websites u informeren als zij cookies willen plaatsen die bijvoorbeeld uw persoonlijke surfgedrag bijhouden. Zij mogen deze alleen plaatsen als u hiervoor toestemming geeft. Websites hebben uw toestemming niet nodig voor cookies die noodzakelijk zijn om een dienst of webshop te laten functioneren. Dit zijn bijvoorbeeld bestanden die bijhouden wat u in uw virtuele winkelwagentje heeft.
WELKE COOKIES GEBRUIKT DEZE SITE?
De cookies die worden gebruikt in deze website zijn onder te verdelen in de volgende categorieën:
* Strikt noodzakelijke cookies
Dit zijn cookies die nodig zijn om de website goed te kunnen laten functioneren en worden automatisch ingeschakeld als u de website bezoekt. Wanneer u bijvoorbeeld kiest om de melding over cookies niet meer te tonen wordt dit opgeslagen, dit is een strikt noodzakelijke cookies. Voor deze cookies hoeft u geen toestemming te geven.
* Functionele cookies
Deze cookies worden geplaatst om de toepassing van websites van derden mogelijk te maken. Zoals YouTube en Google Maps.
– YouTube gebruikt cookies om gegevens te verzamelen. Een cookie bevat informatie over de computer waarmee een video bekeken wordt, of over de gebruiker die deze bekijkt. YouTube gebruikt de verzamelde gegevens ondermeer om ervoor te zorgen dat videostatistieken kloppen, fraude wordt voorkomen en de site-ervaring wordt verbeterd.
– Google Maps plaatst geografische kaarten op de websites. Ook kunnen hiermee routebeschrijvingen worden gemaakt. Bij het gebruik van Google Maps worden verschillende cookies gezet, om voorkeuren op te slaan zoals bijvoorbeeld om het zoom-niveau te onthouden en statistieken met betrekking tot het gebruik op te slaan.
Om de website te kunnen verbeteren gebruiken we Google Analytics. Dit is een dienst van een bedrijf dat ons in staat stelt bij te houden hoe bezoekers de website gebruiken. De gegevens die wij krijgen zijn zoveel mogelijk geanonimiseerd. De gemeente gebruikt de gegevens alleen om de website te verbeteren. Uw IP-adres wordt nadrukkelijk niet meegegeven. Google kan gegevens aan derden verschaffen indien Google hiertoe wettelijk wordt verplicht, of voor zover derden de informatie namens Google verwerken. Wij hebben hier geen invloed op.
IN- EN UITSCHAKELEN VAN COOKIES EN VERWIJDEREN DAARVAN
Wilt u niet dat wij cookies op uw computer plaatsen? U kunt uw browser zo instellen dat u tijdens het volgende gebruik van de website geen cookies ontvangt. In dat geval kan het echter gebeuren dat geen volledig gebruik kan worden gemaakt van alle mogelijkheden van de website. Meer informatie omtrent het in- en uitschakelen en het verwijderen van cookies kunt u vinden in de instructies en/of met behulp van de Help-functie van uw browser:
Wij hebben zorgvuldige en passende maatregelen genomen om de systemen te beveiligen. Dit om te voorkomen dat onbevoegden toegang krijgen tot de persoonlijke informatie of dat de persoonlijke informatie verloren gaat.
Heeft u vragen of opmerkingen over ons privacy- en cookiebeleid kunt u contact met ons opnemen. U vindt onze contactgegevens op de contactpagina.
WIJZIGING VAN PRIVACY- EN COOKIEVERKLARING
Deze website wordt regelmatig aangepast. Met het oog hierop is het mogelijk dat deze verklaring van tijd tot tijd wordt gewijzigd. Blijft u na publicatie van de wijzigingen gebruikmaken van onze dienste, dan aanvaardt u daarmee het gewijzigde beleid.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual.
At touchpoints throughout your guest journey, we collect Personal Data in accordance with law, such as:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number or other payment data
- Financial information in limited circumstances
- Language preference
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality, passport, visa or other government-issued identification data
- Important dates, such as birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions
- Membership or loyalty program data (including co-branded payment cards, travel partner program affiliations)
- Employer details
- Travel itinerary, tour group or activity data
- Prior guest stays or interactions, goods and services purchased, special service and amenity requests
- Geolocation information
- Social media account ID, profile photo and other data publicly available, or data made available by linking your social media and loyalty accounts
In more limited circumstances, we also may collect:
- Data about family members and companions, such as names and ages of children
- Biometric data, such as digital images
- Images and video and audio data via: (a) security cameras located in public areas, such as hallways and lobbies, in our properties; and (b) body-worn cameras carried by our loss prevention officers and other security personnel
- Guest preferences and personalized data (“Personal Preferences”), such as your interests, activities, hobbies, food and beverage choices, services and amenities of which you advise us or which we learn about during your visit
If you submit any Personal Data about other people to us or our Service Providers (e.g., if you make a reservation for another individual), you represent that you have the authority to do so and you permit us to use the data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data in a variety of ways:
- Online Services. We collect Personal Data when you make a reservation, purchase goods and services from our Websites or Apps, communicate with us, or otherwise connect with us or post to social media pages, or sign up for a newsletter or participate in a survey, contest or promotional offer.
- Property Visits and Offline Interactions. We collect Personal Data when you visit our properties or use onproperty services and outlets, such as restaurants, concierge services, health clubs, child care services, and spas. We also collect Personal Data when you attend promotional events that we host or in which we participate, or when you provide your Personal Data to facilitate an event.
- Customer Care Centers. We collect Personal Data when you make a reservation over the phone, communicate with us by email, fax or via online chat services or contact customer service. These communications may be recorded for purposes of quality assurance and training.
- Authorized Licensees. We collect Personal Data from companies when we enter into a license or similar agreement to sell goods and services under the Ashford Brand.
- Strategic Business Partners. We collect Personal Data from companies with whom we partner to provide you with goods, services or offers based upon your experiences at our properties or that we believe will be of interest to you (“Strategic Business Partners”). Examples of Strategic Business Partners include on-property outlets, travel and tour partners.
- Other Sources. We collect Personal Data from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners and other third parties.
- Internet-Connected Devices. We collect Personal Data from internet-connected devices available in our properties. For example, a smart home assistant may be available for your use and to tailor your accommodations and experience.
- Physical & Mobile Location-Based Services. We collect Personal Data if you download one of our Apps or choose to participate in certain programs. For example, we may collect the precise physical location of your device by using satellite, cell phone tower, WiFi signals, or other technologies. We will collect this data if you opt in through the App or other program (either during your initial login or later) to receive the special offers and to enable location-driven capabilities on your mobile device. If you have opted-in, the App or other
program will continue to collect location data when you are in or near a participating property until you log off or close application (i.e., the App or other program will collect this data if it is running in the background) or if you use your phone’s or other device’s setting to disable location capabilities for the Marriott Group App or other program.
COLLECTION OF OTHER DATA
“Other Data” are data that generally do not reveal your specific identity or do not directly relate to an individual.
To the extent Other Data reveal your specific identity or relate to an individual, we will treat Other Data as Personal Data. Other Data include:
- Browser and device data
- App usage data
- Data collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic data and other data provided by you
- Aggregated data
HOW WE COLLECT OTHER DATA
We collect Other Data in a variety of ways:
- Your browser or device. We collect certain data through your browser or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Online Services (such as the Apps) you are using. We use this data to ensure that the Online Services function properly.
- Your use of the Apps. We collect certain data when you download and use an App, such as App usage data, the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what data and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
We collect certain data from cookies, which are pieces of data stored directly on the computer or mobile device that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect data such as browser type, time spent on the Online Services, pages visited, referring URL, language preferences, and other aggregated traffic data. We use the data for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display data more effectively, to collect statistical data, to personalize your experience while using the Online Services and to recognize your computer to assist your use of the Online Services. We also gather statistical data about use of the Online Services to continually improve design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with resolving questions.
http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookes/index.htm.You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser or by managing your tracking preferences by clicking on “Tracking Preferences” located at the bottom of our home page. If, however, you do not accept cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Online Services. For example, we will not be able to recognize your computer, and you will need to log in every time you visit. You also will not receive advertising or other offers from us that are relevant to your interests and needs. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do-Not-Track” signals
- Pixel Tags and other similar technologies. We collect data from pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs), which are used with some Online Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Online Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Online Services.
- Adobe Flash technology (such as Flash Local Shared Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) and other similar technologies. We collect data through Flash LSOs and other technologies on some Websites to, among other things, collect and store data about your use of the Online Services. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel at
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel at
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html and following the instructions (which include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including those used with the Online Services. For more information, please refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
- Your IP Address. We collect your IP address, a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files when a user accesses the Online Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. We use IP addresses to calculate usage levels, diagnose server problems and administer the Online Services. We also may derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Aggregated Data. We may aggregate data that we collected and this aggregated data will not personally identify you or any other user.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER DATA
We use Personal Data and Other Data to provide you with Services, to develop new offerings and to protect the Ashford Group and our guests as detailed below. In some instances, we will request that you provide Personal Data or Other Data to us directly. If you do not provide the data that we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the requested Services.
We use Personal Data and Other Data for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- Provide the Services you request. We use Personal Data and Other Data to provide Services you request, including:
- To facilitate reservations, payment, send administrative information, confirmations or pre-arrival messages, to assist you with meetings and events and to provide you with other information about the area and the property at which you are scheduled to visit
- To complete your reservation and stay, for example, to process your payment, ensure that your room is available and provide you with related customer service
- To support our electronic receipt program. When you provide an email address in making a reservation, we use that email address to send you a copy of your bill. If you make a reservation for another person using your email address, that person’s bill will be emailed to you, as well. You can opt out of receiving your bill via email and instead receive a paper copy by contacting the front desk
We will use Personal Data and Other Data to manage our contractual relationship with you, because we have a legitimate interest to do so and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Personalize the Services according to your Personal Preferences. We use Personal Data and Other Data to personalize the Services and improve your experiences, including when you contact our call center, visit one of our properties or use the Online Services, to:
- Customize your experience according to your Personal Preferences
- Present offers tailored to your Personal Preferences
We will use Personal Data and Other Data to provide personalized Services according to your Personal
Preferences either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- Communicate with you about goods and services according to your Personal Preferences. We use Personal Data and Other Data to:
- Send you marketing communications and promotional offers, as well as periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys
We will use Personal Data and Other Data to communicate with you with your consent, to manage our
contractual relationship with you and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- Loyalty Programs. We use Personal Data and Other Data to:
- Offer and manage your participation in our global loyalty programs, as well as others that are specific to certain properties or tailored to your interests
- Send you offers, promotions and information about your account status and activities
- Assess your benefits
- Administer points earned through co-branded credit cards
- Manage your choices regarding how you wish to earn, track and use your points
We will use Personal Data and Other Data in this way with your consent, to manage our contractual
relationship with you and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- Sweepstakes, activities, events and promotions. We use Personal Data and Other Data to allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules and may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Data. We suggest that you read any such rules carefully.
We use Personal Data and Other Data in this way with your consent, to manage our contractual relationship
with you and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- Business Purposes. We use Personal Data and Other Data for data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention (including with the use of closed circuit television, card keys, and other security systems), developing new goods and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
We use Personal Data and Other Data in this way to manage our contractual relationship with you, comply
with a legal obligation and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER DATA
Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of hospitality and Services, and to do so, we share Personal Data and Other Data with the following:
- Ashford Group. We disclose Personal Data and Other Data to other companies within the Ashford Group for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, such as providing and personalizing the Services, communicating with you, facilitating the loyalty programs, and to accomplish our business purposes. Marriott International, Inc. is the party responsible for the management of the jointly-used Personal Data. We share your Personal Data and Other Data used for making a reservation with the applicable property to fulfill and complete your reservation.
- Authorized Licensees. We disclose Personal Data and Other Data to our Authorized Licensees for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, such as providing and personalizing the Services and fulfilling your requests. For example, this sharing enables you to purchase Ashford branded goods and services, including time share properties.
- Strategic Business Partners. We disclose Personal Data and Other Data with select Strategic Business Partners who provide goods, services and offers that enhance your experience at our properties or that we believe will be of interest to you. By sharing data with these Strategic Business Partners, we are able to make personalized services and unique travel experiences available to you. For example, this sharing enables spa, restaurant, health club, concierge and other outlets at our properties to provide you with services. This sharing
also enables us to provide you with a single source for purchasing packages that include travel-related services, such as airline tickets, rental cars and vacation packages.
- Service Providers. We disclose Personal Data and Other Data to third-party service providers for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. Examples of service providers include companies that provide website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, marketing, auditing and other services.
- Corporate Reorganization. We may disclose or transfer your Personal Data and Other Data to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the Ashford Group business, assets or stock (including any bankruptcy or similar
OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES
We will use and disclose Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of the Ashford Group, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. We may use and disclose Other Data for any purpose, except where we are not allowed to under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Data with Personal Data (such as combining your name with your location). If we do, we will treat the combined data as Personal Data as long as it is combined.
NON-ASHFORD GROUP ENTITIES
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for the privacy, data or other practices of any entities outside of the Ashford Group, including Franchisees, Owners, Authorized Licensees, Strategic Business Partners or any third party operating any site or service to which the Services link, payment service, loyalty program, or website that is the landing page of the high-speed Internet providers at our properties. The inclusion of a link on the Online Services does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, any third party’s collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data. In addition, we are not responsible for the data collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may interest you when you access and use the Online Services, other websites or online services. To serve such advertisements, these companies place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags). If you would like more information about this practice, and to learn about your choices in connection with it, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and http://www.aboutads.info/. To opt out of the practice, you may download the AppChoices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of you account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us”section, below.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES:
In order to anticipate your needs, our website provides links to other web sites and third parties for your convenience and information. We are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing or disclosure of data (including personal data) by such third parties. We encourage you to contact these third parties to ask questions about their privacy practices, policies and security measures before disclosing any personal data. We recommend that you review the privacy statements and policies of linked web sites to understand how those web sites collect, use and store information.
CHOICES, ACCESS AND RETENTION
You have choices when it comes to how we use your data and we want to ensure you have the information to make the choices that are right for you. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails, you may by following the instructions in any such email you receive from us or email us. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, CHANGE OR SUPPRESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Data that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by law), you can contact us at email@example.com, or by mail:
Landgoed Huis de Voorst
7211 MA Eefde
In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data suppressed from our database, or other limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. For your protection, we only fulfill requests for the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we often need to retain certain data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or reservation, or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Data provided until after the completion of such purchase, reservation, or promotion). There may also be residual data that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. In addition, there may be certain data that we may not allow you to review for legal, security or other reasons.
We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services)
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them)
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, national identification number, data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, or administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions).
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
The Ashford Group is a global organization and provides a global service. Sharing data cross-border is essential to the Services so that you receive the same high-quality service wherever you are in the world. As a result, we will, subject to law, transfer Personal Data and Other Data collected in connection with the Services, to entities in countries where data protection standards may differ from those in the country where you reside. By making a reservation, visiting or staying at a Ashford branded property or using any Ashford Group branded service, you understand that we transfer your Personal Data globally.
In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries will be entitled to access your Personal Data.
Some of the non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available)
UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
The “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page indicates when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Online Services. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you would like to review the version of the Privacy Statement that was effective immediately prior to this revision, please contact us https://www.huisdevoorst.nl/privacy-en-cookieverklaring/
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
At Ashford, we respect your privacy and want to provide you with information and choices. The options provided below allow you to express your preferences: what and how much you share with us and when and how you hear from us.
- Cookie Preferences
- Marketing Preferences
- Other Preferences
We want to learn what is relevant to you and ensure you have a personalized experience. As described in more detail in our Global Privacy Statement, we use digital tools like cookies and tags on our webpages. Cookies also help us provide, protect and improve our services.
We want to engage with you in a way that is meaningful to you. We recognize that you may only want to hear from us in a limited way.
To adjust your preferences, please visit your loyalty account profile and click on “Communication Preferences,” or you also may choose to “unsubscribe” by clicking the link at the bottom of one our communications.
*Please note that even if you choose to opt-out of communications with us, we will continue to send you transactional messages about your specific reservation or stay with us, such as pre-arrival, confirmation and guest satisfaction surveys.
If you have other preferences, or are looking to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please email us at email@example.com,
We will work with you to understand and process your request. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Personal Data Received From the EEA and Switzerland
Ashford Group. may receive Personal Data from entities in the EEA and Switzerland such as:
- Name, gender, home and work address, telephone number and email address, your business title, date and place of birth, income, nationality, language, passport and visa or other government-issued identification data;
- Biometric data, consistent with applicable law;
- Data about family members and companions, such as names and ages of children;
- Important dates, including birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions;
- Guest preferences and personalized data (“Personal Preferences”), including:
- data concerning your interests, activities and hobbies, food and beverage choices, fitness activities, hobbies and services and amenities of which you advise us or which we learn about during your visit;
- Telephone numbers dialed, faxes sent/received or receipt of telephone messages we provide guests during
their visit or stay;
- For purposes of quality assurance and training, conversations between you and our representatives;
- Credit and debit card number or other payments data;
- Membership or loyalty programs data (including co-branded payment cards or other co-branded programs), online user accounts details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation;
- Employer or other relevant details if you are an employee of a corporate account, a vendor or other type of business partner (e.g., travel agent or meeting and event planner);
- Additional contact data about you that we sometimes obtain through third parties with whom we do business (e.g., travel agents or similar providers);
- Travel itinerary and tour or activity group data;
- Social media account ID or user ID, profile photo and other data you make available publicly or to us from your social media accounts, publically available platforms or other sources. (collectively, “Personal Data”).
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Any Personal Data sent to us may be used by Ashford Group. and its Service Providers for the purposes indicated in the Ashford Group Global Privacy Statement. If we intend to use your Personal Data for a purpose that is materially different from these purposes or if we intend to disclose it to a third party not previously identified, we will notify you and offer you the opportunity to opt-out of such uses and/or disclosures where it involves Personal Data or opt-in where Sensitive Personal Data is involved.
DISCLOSURES TO AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTIES
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to the following:
- To the Ashford Group for the purposes described in this Policy;
- To Service Providers;
- To third parties offering offering travel, hospitality, entertainment, and other services to enhance your experience, such as Franchisees, Owners of managed properties, Authorized Licensees, and Strategic Business Partners;
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions;
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
DISCLOSURES TO SERVICE PROVIDERS
We sometimes contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on our behalf such as spas and restaurants within our hotels, website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services. They may have access to Personal Data needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using the Personal Data for purposes other than providing services for us or to us. Ashford Group. requires that its
Service Providers that have access to Personal Data received from the EEA and Switzerland provide the same level of protection as required by the Privacy Shield Principles. We are responsible for ensuring that our Service Providers process the Personal Data in a manner consistent with our obligations under the Principles.
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the nature of the Personal Data and the risks involved in processing that information.
DATA INTEGRITY AND PURPOSE LIMITATION
We limit the collection and use of Personal Data to the information that is relevant for the purposes of processing and will not process Personal Data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which the information has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We take reasonable steps to ensure the Personal Data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current to the extent necessary for the purposes for which we use the Personal Data.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
You can ask to review, correct, or delete Personal Data that we maintain about you by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURES REQUIRED BY LAW
We may need to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities for law enforcement or national security reasons or when such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order, or when otherwise required by law. United States of America , Netherlands, Italy or Germany.
This Policy may be changed from time to time, consistent with the requirements of the Privacy Shield. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site.
ASHFORD GROUP. ENTITIES COVERED BY THIS POLICY
Albemarle BV Netherlands
Ashford Party & Event Catering BV Netherlands
Max LLC Consultancy, U.S.A Las Vegas
Castle in San Gregorio da Sassola, Italy “Castello Brancaccio”
Ashford Bars & Restaurants B.V (operating with a different brand.)